Lucky Charms Bars are fun, chewy, gooey, and they make for a perfect treat. Make these cereal bars for St. Patrick’s Day or any time you have a craving for a tasty no-bake treat.
Lucky Charms Bars
Lucky Charms marshmallows are THE BEST. Do you agree? If not, your kiddos or grandkids will most likely think so. Who wouldn’t love a gooey marshmallow treat loaded with sweet cereal?
Sure, Lucky Charm Bars are not as healthy as our Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars but, it’s ok to indulge in a sweet from time to time. We are making them for a St. Patrick’s Day treat this year.
How long will Lucky Charms Bars last?
You can store these on the counter for 7-10 days as long as they are in an airtight container or bag. So, they make for a great make-ahead dessert treat.
What is the easiest way to cut Cereal Bars?
Because of the marshmallows in these bars, they can be sticky when cutting into them. It’s best to pull them out of the pan by pulling up on the parchment paper and placing it on a cutting board. Then, grease a sharp knife and cut into squares. You might need to wipe down the blade between cuts if any of the marshmallows remained.
Did you know that you can buy Lucky Charms Marshmallows without the cereal included? My hubby finds them locally, but you can also find them on Amazon. We purchase them to reward our little guy with special needs. They make for a perfect reward. He thinks they are “Magically Delicious”, lol.
Ingredients For Cereal Bars with Lucky Charms
- Lucky Charms Cereal
How to Make Lucky Charm Cereal Bars
First, melt the butter in a medium-sized pot. Next, add in half of the marshmallows and vanilla. Stir until melted.
Then, take off the heat and stir in lucky charms cereal until almost completely incorporated. Now, add in the second half of the marshmallows. Stir until combined. You do not want the second half of the marshmallows to melt completely.
Next, spoon the mixture into a parchment paper-lined 9×13 pan and gently press into the edges. Sprinkle on lucky charms marshmallows to make it prettier and add an extra crunch on top.
Finally, let the bars cool entirely until cutting into squares, about an hour. Enjoy!
This sweet no bake treat is great for many different occasions. Given the season, they are perfect for any St. Patrick’s day get together. But because this is such a common and accessible cereal, you should be able to present this year-round and get a great response. They are great for birthday parties, any of get-together, and any time you want to bring a unique sweet treat for a potluck.
Lucky Charms Bars
- 6 Tbs salted butter about ¾ cup
- 16 oz marshmallows divided in half
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups lucky charms cereal
- 1/4 cup lucky charms marshmallows optional
- In a medium sized pot, melt butter.
- Pour in half of the marshmallows and vanilla. Stir until melted.
- Take off heat and stir in lucky charms cereal until almost completely incorporated.
- Add in the second half of the marshmallows. Stir until combined.
- You do not want the second half of the marshmallows to completely melt.
- Spoon mixture into a parchment paper lined 9x13 pan and gently press into the edges.
- Sprinkle on lucky charms marshmallows to make it prettier and add an extra crunch on top.
- Let the bars cool completely until cutting into squares. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply